Wunderheiler/85 holy priest

<<

Wunder

Gimp

Characters: wunderheiler

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:36 am

Wunderheiler/85 holy priest

Bound Ascendant Application
1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
33, Female, Married

2 - How did you hear about Bound?
Stumpalina's in game promoting.

3 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yessums

4 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I have been playing/raiding for almost 5 yrs now. Have raided as a holy priest70-80, shadow priest70-80 and also a holy/tank pally @70.

5 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/wunderheiler/simple

* I do realize I am not geared for raiding atm as i just reached 85 yesturday after hiatus but am working towards it and should be g2g within a cple weeks

6 - Please submit a Screen Shot of your RAID user interface.

* obviously older but not much has changed and haven't got any newer ones .

7 - This has been cut into two questions to help applicants better understand what we're asking for -

a - Please provide a link to a recent combat log (This step is not an absolute must but you may asked to supply one before being invited to the guild).

b - Please describe your role(s) during the encounter(s) from the posted combat log(s).

8 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
Maladomini ( kilrogg ) Lived in AZ when i started playing moved here to MI and being on a west coast server wasn't very doable. Then moved to Blackhand where my brother was playing and raided with Last Attempt on my pally and Ultimatum on my priest. my brother is in the army and got redeployed so moved to Warsong where my sister was playing and decided to come here after not being able to understand a word pretty much of anyone on that whole server(BR's)

9 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Yessums

10 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions, if you plan on having them in the guild.
Hotbutnohots 74 pally (currently on warsong still but plan on moving her over.

11 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Elitist jerks, WoW priest forums, Shadowpriest.com

12 - What are your PC's specifications?
Asus - Essentio Desktop / AMD Athlon II X2 Processor / 4GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive, Windows7 on a 36 inch LCD tv in my room.

13 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Please be aware that we STRONGLY recommend the use of authenticators!
Yes I do

14 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I am a sassy gal with a good sense of humor who wants to find a guild(group of people) who I can play and have fun with! And from the looks of it this guild is just what i am looking for.

15 - Please write a caption for the following image:
I could not think of a caption cuz everytime i looked at him he just looks constipated but like when the time comes he is going to definitly poop skittles

* I have a cple for ur viewing pleasure though :)
<<

Fondre

Rawr Crew

Characters: Fondre

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 am

Re: Wunderheiler/85 holy priest

Thanks for applying!

Just hitting 85 puts you at a huge disadvantage with current content for where we are at. The content is not that difficult to say the least, but you will need to do your homework on the bosses. At this point in the expansion, we have taken in people that are behind us in content due to the difficulty, or lack of. Most have succeeded due to their own research and efforts. If we do the same for you, the same would be expected of you.

What spec are you wanting to raid at, we want you to play what you enjoy.

Since you have just hit 85, we will leave the app open for a week to let you work on heroics and gear and then take a look at how close you are to being ready. Gear probably won't be your main issue, it's learning so many boss fights and their mechanics.

With that said, thanks for taking the time to fill out the application! If you are going to dps, get a combat log on a target dummy or in a heroic (after getting some gear.).
<<

Wunder

Gimp

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:09 am

I do understand all of your concerns and appreciate your consideration and letting this stay open for a week. I enjoy raiding holy so that's what I would like to do ( even if it is as a back-up since u dont have any openings) :) Thanks again !
<<

Fondre

Rawr Crew

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm

No problem, like i said, if you are going to start raiding in Cata without losing ground, that window is closing due to Firelands Patch coming out sometime in the next 3 years :) . On the plus side if they get 4.1 out soon, that will probably help you get geared up faster.

Actually we could use a holy priest. Just all that more important to hit the ground running with gear. Skill will be up to you and how well you adapt.

What were the main issues for you not being able to get further in ICC?

Great pics.
<<

Wunder

Gimp

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:33 pm

I was in a guild with my little sister who had literally just started playing (@ 80 she had to ask me what was better AP or SP and she played a mage). I didn't want to abandon her :( Most if not all of the ICC I did was with pugs , and if u don't speak Portuguese it's extremely hard to get into a decent group on Warsong as it is a mostly brazilian server ( didn't know that when she got me to xfer ). Believe me I wish I had gotten further before cata came out that was a fun place specially after Naxx was such easy mode.
<<

Arctic

Characters: Arctic, Bullworth, Swordmusic, Daylife, Hit, Holloween

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

A well presented app., and it's a plus that you have your blues/greens enchanted/gemmed. It shows you that you care about making the best of what you have in order to further your toon (that you care about pulling your own weight wherever you go). I'm going to be a little worse off than you when I can get back into the game again (5- lvls, then gearing up) :P

I'd agree with Fondre's thoughts. For your app to stay open to give you a little breathing room to go grind the crap outta dungeons, get crafted items and such squared away. Ultimately, the biggest values a player can bring into this guild is foremost a good quality of character as a person, and personal integrity and a drive to hone and perfect the abilities of their class/role. Gear is important in terms of benchmarks for being fully capable in graduating tiers of the game, but gear is just a means to an end. It can always be acquired with time. Any disadvantages can be bridged, and my gut tells me (from inspecting your armory, and your app) that you are invested in gearing yourself up to the needed level of stats.
<<

Arctic

Characters: Arctic, Bullworth, Swordmusic, Daylife, Hit, Holloween

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 pm

....Oh, and the "press button; recieve bacon" pic made me giggle and snort.
<<

Fondre

Rawr Crew

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Your not the first person I've run into that accidently rolled on one of those braz. servers and makes sense on why you got a decent amount of raiding done in BC but kinda fell off in WoTLK.

Thanks for the replies and hold tight.
<<

Mahrz

Characters: Mahrz

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Nice app, good to see that you're reforging when applicable and enchanting your lvling gear.

Keep working on those rep items and boe's and you'll be ready for raids in no time.

As was said, the guild has progressed deep into current raid content, so you'd have quite a bit of catching up to do. The most important thing to focus on is knowing the fights inside and out. Gear is a no-brainer and will come either way. Good explanational videos of all raid content are at www.tankspot.com. Losing a healer early in a fight almost always results in a wipe.
<<

Stompalina

Gimp

Characters: Stompalina, Stumpalina, Dremel, Tacoz, Putricity, Chastity

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Wunderboobs received *Bonus Points* for using COLOR in her application!
Next

Return to WoW Application Archive